Favorite Tools and Resources
New Research and Thought Leadership
This is an exciting time for professional development and organizational health. We now know that small shifts in mindset can help us move mountains. Groundbreaking research in subjects like behavioral economics, psychology, and neuroscience gives us new strategies to change habits and behaviors. At Bridge, we leverage these research-based insights – along with others from our favorite thought leaders and partners – to help our clients move forward.
Here are some of our favorite tools and resources* we regularly incorporate into our programs:
- Playing Big, by Tara Mohr. Life-changing.
- Hogan Personality Assessments, a best-in-class data tool we use with teams and individuals to help them leverage strengths and address derailing blindspots.
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, by Pat Lencioni
- Ken Cloke’s Mediating Dangerously: The Frontiers of Conflict Resolution
- The Art of Gathering by Priya Parker
- William Ury’s Getting to Yes (w/Roger Fisher) is a classic, but we are really blown away by the impact of his new Getting to Yes with Yourself: How to Get What You Truly Want.
- The Best Self Journal, by the BestSelf Co. helps our own team move forward. It focuses our time on three goals, important milestones, and necessary action items, all in brief 13-week stints.
- The New Leader: Harnessing The Power of Creativity to Produce Change, by Renee Kosiarek and published by Business Expert Press.
- The High Potential’s Advantage: Get Noticed, Impress Your Bosses, and Become a Top Leader, by Jay Conger and published by Harvard Business Review Press
- Your Perfect Presentation: Speak in Front of Any Audience Anytime Anywhere and Never Be Nervous Again, by Bill Hoogterp, founder of one of our favorite resources, Own the Room training.
- Coaching the Dark Side of Personality, by Rodney Warrenfeltz and Trish Kellett
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
These are just a handful of the great texts and tools on our bookshelves. We would love to know more about your favorite resources and the thought leaders who have helped you move forward.
Send us a note by clicking HERE and become a part of our expanding community!
- **Note that we include these resources to help you understand the ideas that influence the Bridge approach to client services. Links to relevant books on Amazon are offered for your convenience, although as an Amazon Associate, Bridge Leadership Solutions may earn compensation from qualifying purchases.